Velocaches In Play

#4 FOUND! Awaiting pictures...go to http://burnhamcoaching.blogspot.com and register a complaint!


#16?...anyone?..."Empire".


#49!!!

#52





Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#18...barely legal

But, oh! so worth it.

Stepped out my house, stopped short- oh no! Why is my dang thing burning like that? Cruised through the woods on the way to the bike path, and all the grass is brown. It's getting hottt in here.


I had a general idea where this cache would be (uh, by the ocean) but not really. What a fantastic spot!


I had to do some math in my head here, which was hard. If you are here yourself, and you look on the other side of that plinth, there will be a cool-ish Tecate under some rubble. But it won't last, I'm sure.



The graffiti is unimaginative.




Except this one; that's cool.



I rode this far.








Here's some digging.





So effing cool, I cannot believe it! I don't know where Lord Hayden gets these treasures, but he must have fortified hisself with a whole heap of Golden Drak to think of giving them away...




Even though there was no supplied opener...I drank the Belgian hooch in the tankard right there, so's I could get into that headspace. What a fantastic spot!



I buried 2 Tecates in the spot so if someone and someone's sweetie want to go there, they can. There's even semi-burnt logs right there, but it'd have to be a still night to allow a fire. The wind rips through there. You can watch the pelicans, gulls, buzzards, etc ride the ridgeline.

1 comment:

Little_Jewford said...

Now I feel even dummer....missed #18 and the bonus tecates!