Velocaches In Play

#4 FOUND! Awaiting pictures...go to http://burnhamcoaching.blogspot.com and register a complaint!


#16?...anyone?..."Empire".


#49!!!

#52





Tuesday, March 31, 2009

#3 FOUND!

Whats another name for pirate treasure? Well I (and I am a professor) think its BOOTY!



Ya peninsula bitches....VelcoCache Monterey #3 is dead. Which is fitting, since it was hidden in The San Carlos Cemetery .
Picked it up on the way into work....





































Actually, I'm shocked it was still there, considering it was simply sitting behind a small headstone, there were a bunch of groundskeepers out and I know the cemetery is often a hangout for homeless/angst filled youth.

Rolled into the office to covet my find....oooooh I wonder what's inside?



















No pet meds (bummer!) but not a bad haul for a 5 minute detour! Lunch (PBR and the tootsie pop), headgear, bottle opener (can never have enough), window dressing for the office and not only a front brake but an allen key to install it...how thoughtful!



















I'd like to thank Inspector Javert for getting the fun rolling .... I've got to admit I felt a little weird poking around a Catholic Cemetery, being of an "alternate lifestyle" and all, but I brought along a copy of the Nostra Aetate, just in case.

I think its about time someone else does some hidin'. So the inspector can join the fun.

1 comment:

Inspector Javert said...

Nice Beasties tie in there, Perfesser. Now get us off this fucking island!