Velocaches In Play

#4 FOUND! Awaiting pictures...go to http://burnhamcoaching.blogspot.com and register a complaint!


#16?...anyone?..."Empire".


#49!!!

#52





Monday, October 26, 2009

#23 Redux - Red Herring

So, after riding from Creekside on Saturday, I came upon the realization that the 3 Sisters is in fact NOT where I thought it was. In fact what in my mind were the 3 Sisters (a series of steep rises with short breaks) is actually unmarked, and the 3 Sisters is, uh, the 3 Sisters. I'd apologize but you know what they say, "fool you twice, shame on you".

The good news is that I found a new piece of rubbish treasure along the trail to add to the cache, which is still in its original place.

Checkpoint Charlie

WRONG - leprechauns do not exist

Pink Elephants on the other hand....


Bird be-shitted rock